Wednesday, July 12, 2017

My 6-word memoir



Rubik’s cubes, confusing? Not to me.


A SIX WORD MEMOIR
By
Daniel Truong
It all started when I was visiting my cousin’s house when we got bored, so he pull out a rubik's cube. We(We= me, my brother, and Jack my cousin) all gave it a shot at the rubik's cube, but in the end the most we could do was one side. I was really confused, along with other on how people could actually solve the puzzle. I was so intrigued I had to learn how to solve the rubik's cube. I spent days, weeks trying to memorize many algorithms that will solve the cube.
After having so much fun with the rubik's cube I started to reflect on myself and why I was so confused on the rubik’s cube. I found out that it’s only confusing because I don’t really know anything about it back then. I had to spend the time to really understand the cube and that’s why it is no longer confusing to me.

Like most confusing things, the more time you you get used to it the more comfortable you’ll feel with it, either it’s a thought or even something like the rubik’s cube .  

No comments:

Post a Comment